Chemo is over. Chemo is over. Chemo is over. Chemo is over. I’m up at 4:30 with insta-menopause/chemo insomnia. My stomach is doing backflips and I’m going to be sick for a week. I don’t care. Chemo is over. Chemo is over. I still have my hair. I still have my friends and family. My cat still purrs so much you have to scare him to make him stop. My dog is still a housework-inducing ball of fluff, still neurotic and still lovable despite all that. More surgery and radiation in the future. Chemo is over! Hallelujah. Now time to take some more meds.
The last 10 days
- So Alone.
- The Hardest Idea: Less is More
- Eat Junk as a Kid? That might increase your breast cancer risk
- Pretty Bras After Surgery? Wish I’d Known…
- Not so Fast
- Help Wanted: Medical Planning Project
- Freckles are awesome
- It’s even harder than we thought
- No “discrete” way to say this: Rub-on Nipples
- They don’t call anymore…